PURCHASE & PAYMENT
The prices of Bijou products are indicated in US dollars, excluding taxes and shipping costs if applicable.
Due to the exclusivity of our racquets, you can only purchase up to a maximum of four (4) racquets per customer.
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please send an email as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted, we cannot guarantee that the purchase will be cancelled or modified.
Bijou accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Apple Pay.
After we have verified your payment details, received authorization, the purchase will be charged to your credit card. You will then receive the confirmation of your completed transaction via email.
Our Online Boutique uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption where your payment details are collected. This protects the confidentiality of your credit card information while it's transmitted over the internet. We don't store your credit card information. To protect your credit card details we ask that you re-enter your credit card number, expiration date and security code for each transaction.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We are pleased to offer complimentary shipping on all racquet orders shipping via Ground service within the continental United States. U.S territories, International destinations, and express delivery within USA can be requested for an additional cost. At this time, Bijou cannot ship to an APO/FPO address.
If you order goods from our site for delivery outside the USA, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be levied when the order reaches the delivery address. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. For further information, please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
You may track the delivery of your order by using the tracking number provided by the courier. You will find the tracking number for your order either in your account and/or in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- The products must be in their unused original condition, including special packaging
- Incomplete, damaged, used or altered items cannot be accepted
- The products also must be accompanied by the purchase receipt
- The return must be requested within 14 (fourteen) days from delivery of the order
- The return parcel must be handed to the courier within 14 (fourteen) days from return authorization
- Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed above, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you
- If the return is accepted the refund you will receive will include the cost of returned item(s), minus the shipping costs.
- You will receive an email confirming the issuance of the credit.
- The refund will be issued straight after the return has been accepted directly to the Credit/Debit Card used to make the original purchase and in the same currency
- We estimate that your account will be properly credited in approximately one week from when we request the refund
Should you have any questions or require assistance with your refund, please do not hesitate to contact us.
PACKAGING & CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
All of our racquets are special to us, therefore they are shipped in special packaging as if they are precious jewels. Get ready to unwrap a dream!
Inside a box you will also find our certificate of authenticity. We hope it inspires you to be a true queen of the court.
PRODUCT CARE & REPAIR
Special products require special treatment. Following proper care and storage guidelines will ensure the longevity and durability of our exceptional products.
In order to increase longevity of tennis racquets:
- Do not abuse your racquet. Use it only to hit tennis balls
- Avoid extreme weather conditions (such as leaving racquet in your car during severe cold or heat)
- Store it in the provided dust bag when not in use
- Service your racquet as needed (restringing, changing grips)
We highly recommend to use USRSA Certified Stringer or Master Racquet Technician to service your racquet.
The Bijou product repair service is designed to ensure that every product leaving our workshop complies with its original functional and aesthetic specifications. Including, but not limited to cleaning, painting, and replacing of missing components.
Pricing upon request.
Most Bijou products come with a one-year warranty. The warranty is only valid for purchases made directly on our website. Warranty does not apply to any defect caused by negligence, abuse or misuse of the product. To inquire about the warranty status of an item, contact Bijou Client Services.
Bijou provides clients with the possibility of bringing personalized pieces to life with client’s own personal touch. Customization process can be just as fun as the game itself.
Create your own dazzling crystal constellation or more exquisite settings with precious stones such as emeralds, rubies, sapphires, and diamonds.
Please be advised that our racquets are sold only through our website www.bijoutennis.com at this time. We cannot guarantee authenticity for racquets sold on resale websites.